21-23 January 2015 – Booth S7922
Mandalay Bay Convention Centre, Las Vegas, Nevada.
InstaFloor North America will be exhibiting its revolutionary flooring installation system, InstaLay, at ‘Surfaces’, the major US flooring show in Las Vegas. We will be introducing the new InstaLay 25hg (2.5mm high grab) which has been developed specifically for use with LVTs. This, together with InstaLay 30 and 50 for wood flooring, ceramic tiles and carpet tiles, will be the subject of frequent demonstrations throughout the show.
InstaFloor had a very successful first appearance at Surfaces in 2014, attracting visitors from throughout North and South America. Surfaces provides the perfect opportunity for the InstaFloor North America team to meet new and existing customers, assist with their flooring requirements and let visitors see and feel InstaLay. Having witnessed how quick and easy it is to use, visitors can appreciate its benefits first hand:
- For LVTs, carpet tiles, wood, laminates, ceramic tiles and carpets
- Unique self-adhesive construction that considerably reduces installation times and costs
- Loose laid for rapid, easy installation
- Significantly reduces sub-floor preparation times
- Can be installed over existing flooring
- No wet adhesives, mess or delays
- Can be walked on as soon as floor covering is installed
- Made from eco-friendly recycled rubber crumb for high acoustic performance
If you’d like to arrange a meeting with us during Surfaces, please contact Bas van Genderen prior to the show at [email protected] or just drop by for a chat and see our frequent InstaLay demonstrations – we’re sure you’ll be impressed! We look forward to welcoming you to our Booth S7922 at Surfaces.