Internationally renowned shoe manufacturer and retailer, Clarks, recently installed InstaLay during the refurbishment of its flagship store at Clarks Village, Street, Somerset. Clarks has been so impressed with its performance that they have since used it in 14 further shops, both in the UK and overseas.
Clarks required superior cushioned flooring in the children’s fitting area for improved safety and greater comfort for shop staff who spend much of the day on their knees. These carpet tiles also often get soiled and InstaLay 50’s low grab self-adhesive membrane enables them to be replaced quickly and easily.
Using InstaLay beneath regular carpet tiles also avoided the extended lead times and restricted choice associated with cushion-backed carpet tiles. It also offered several other important benefits:
- Rapidly loose laid over the existing sub-floor.
- Quick, clean installation without the need for any wet adhesives.
- Tiles can be lifted and replaced easily.
- Excellent cushioning and anti-fatigue characteristics.
- Environmentally friendly and fully ‘cradle to cradle’ recyclable.
- Very durable and does not collapse or degrade over time.
Find our more about InstaLay cushion flooring.