Sprung floors, dance floors and sports and fitness floors designed to deliver decades of dynamic performance.
Proven experience in sports floors
InstaFloor sports floors, sprung flooring and dance and fitness floors are built to last. Our sports cradle system is guaranteed to absorb and withstand the repeated impacts, shocks and knocks of high energy activity for an impressive 60 years. Our patented design uses recycled rubber crumb components to effectively cushion against injury, enhance performance and alleviate fatigue.
We have over 30 years of experience in supplying sprung floors, fitness flooring and gym subfloors. Our multi-sports systems are used in sports halls and facilities all over Europe. See our case studies.
How do our sports and sprung floors work?
InstaFloor technical know-how delivers a durable rubber sports cradle that absorbs shocks and impact and protects athletes. We combine our cradles with high quality sports vinyls and linoleum flooring from our professional partners Gerflor. Working together, we can supply and install high quality, fully compliant floors for games, fitness and exercise.
- Our specialised rubber cradles provide a resilient supporting layer: they won’t collapse over time and will protect users for decades
- Ideal for sports halls, gyms, exercise studios, games and play areas and school halls
- Cost-effective, quick and easy to install – can be used with both concrete and timber structural subfloors
- No structural subfloor preparation is required, meaning no mess or wet trades
- Easily laser-levelled on site: cradle and base packer system can quickly eliminate subfloor height variations or address uneven surfaces
- Suitable for new build and refurbishment projects
- Finished floor is compliant with EN 14904 when combined with proprietary floor coverings, engineered wood surfaces, sports vinyl or seamless polyurethane surfaces. EN 14904 compliant when combined with sports surfaces to deliver Combined-Elastic (Type C3 and C4) or Area-Elastic (Type A3 and A4) sprung floors
What makes our sports flooring different?
- InstaFloor’s robust products can deal with Olympic weights and tackle the impacts associated with power racks
- Proven performance – tried and tested in ‘real life’
- Full technical back-up available from InstaFloor
- We work with Gerflor, leading manufacturers of sports vinyls, to provide fully compliant sports and fitness floors
- Environmentally-friendly: our sports cradles are manufactured using recycled rubber tyres and timber battens from FSC sustainable sources
- Can be used underneath bleacher seating systems and accommodate access hatches and fittings for sports equipment
- Raised system allows for underfloor services such as underfloor heating and electrical connections
- InstaFloor sports cradles are guaranteed for 60 years