Gym and fitness flooring to suit all areas
The InstaFloor gym flooring range offers systems that suit every activity, from yoga and exercise classes to Olympic standard weightlifting areas.
Our robust and hardwearing products include rubber gym mats, weight mats and acoustic sub-floors for commercial gyms, sports clubs and home gyms.
Acoustic gym flooring
ISO-Flex is our durable and flexible gym flooring system, developed to meet the varying demands of different fitness zones within the gym.
ISO-Flex provides more than a multi-purpose acoustic flooring solution, as it pairs with a range of versatile and attractive floor finishes. These are suitable for gyms, studios and cardio fitness areas.
Adhesive-free and re-usable
We’re constantly building on our commitment to sustainability by developing flooring that isn’t just made from recycled materials: it’s re-usable and recyclable itself.
ISO-Flex flooring systems can be installed with a range adhesive-free floor finishes, allowing the uncontaminated floor to be taken up easily if required. This can then be re-used, instead of being recycled or sent to landfill.
Our adhesive-free gym flooring meets the growing need in the construction industry to minimise waste and re-use materials to become part of the Circular Economy.
Specialist flooring that’s fit for everyone
InstaFloor gym floor systems can be designed to suit every need. From meeting the high impact demands of heavy weightlifting and exercise machines, to enhancing the visual appeal and safety of workout facilities and fitness studios.
As well as offering flexibility, all of our flooring is environmentally-friendly and manufactured from high-quality recycled rubber crumb.
We frequently work with developers and property owners who are creating gyms in residential or commercial buildings. See our fitness flooring installation case study for Blackfriars in London.
How does our gym flooring work?
Gyms often need several different flooring solutions to suit the various activities taking place. We work with professional flooring partners to deliver the most effective floor design.
- Our acoustic sub-floor systems for gyms reduce and prevent the low frequency impact sound issues common to gym activity, which can transfer into the building structure and cause noise complaints
- Our specialised rubber cradle gym sub-floor systems are designed to deliver acoustic isolation, reducing the impact noise and vibration of gym equipment
- Effective for gyms situated in residential apartment blocks and commercial buildings
- High quality recycled rubber matting provides a durable layer to prevent damage to the sub-floor from free weights, create a safe exercise platform, and deliver acoustic isolation and shock absorption
- Enhances the aesthetics of the exercise space
What makes our gym flooring different?
- InstaFloor’s robust products can deal with weights of Olympic standard and tackle the higher impacts associated with power racks
- Provide effective acoustic isolation while protecting the floor from damage
- Will stand up to the high traffic and constant use of commercial gyms
- Our systems are designed to meet the acoustic requirements of each individual project and application
- We use quality recycled rubber to deliver a sustainable solution
- All systems are backed up by extensive acoustic testing
- InstaFloor has many years of experience and can provide tried and tested flooring systems